Middle School Academy
The Middle School Academy (MSA) is a small, club-like instructional program for enrolled golfers that operates 12 months/year. MSA curriculum is for experienced golfers – it is not a “learn to golf” class. All students in the academy are enrolled in both small group & individual instruction. Small groups meet for one-hour weekly, four times/month. Group instruction is limited to 8 students per class. Additionally, one individual 30-minute lesson is included in the monthly fees.
Our middle school academy is currently at capacity. We maintain wait lists and will contact the next person in line if/when a position becomes available.
- Golfers entering grades 6-8
- Curriculum designed to develop overall golf skills of students including, but not limited to: routine, flighting the ball, speed training, short game, putting, competing, shot-making, mental game, rules, etiquette, on-course strategies, tournament schedule planning, etc.
- Technology will be used in conjunction with individual lessons.
- Summer tournament options and general information provided
- All classes/lessons require additional golf ball purchase
- 15-minute evaluation to determine eligibility is required for all new students. (Evaluation rates will apply.) If approved to join a class, golfers may join the wait list. Academy programs are NOT for beginning golfers, instead designed for the developing golfer. Prior experience/instruction required.
For information on pricing, availability, wait lists or to set up a lesson to determine MSA eligibility, please contact us at 815-806-7611 or firstname.lastname@example.org.