High School Academy Programs
The High School Academy (HSA) is a small, club-like instructional program for enrolled golfers that operates 12 months/year. All students in the academy are enrolled in both small group & individual instruction. Small groups meet for one-hour weekly, four times/month. Group instruction is limited to 8 students per class. Additionally, one 30-minute individual lesson is included in the monthly fees. We offer 3 registration sessions, always offering priority registration to current and returning students – either individual or academy.
- Golfers entering grades 9-12 in the fall of 2021 (8th grade students currently enrolled in MSA may be moved up to HSA while still in middle school)
- Curriculum designed to develop overall golf skills of students including, but not limited to: routine, flighting the ball, speed training, short game, putting, competing, shot-making, mental game, rules, etiquette, on-course strategies, tournament schedule planning, etc. Technology will be used in conjunction with individual lessons.
- Option to add additional lessons at a reduced cost
- Summer tournament options and general information provided
- Academy golfers are eligible to play in the June/July Summer Tournament & Point Series. A series of 9-hole tournaments on multiple golf courses at Green Garden. Prizes for individual tournaments and overall point winners. Tee times begin @ 4:00. All players must walk. JV & Varsity divisions. Provides the application phase of instruction.
- All classes/lessons require additional golf ball purchase
- Reduced price lessons are available for family members of academy students while enrolled
- Registration approval necessary if not playing on a high school team. Skill assessment may be necessary prior to registration to determine eligibility.
Summer Academy Programs (May-July) ALL HS summer programs are CLOSED and WAIT LIST ONLY as of 3/30/20. Includes high school academy, individual lesson program for the tournament golfer, Monday tournament & point series.
- Summer Individual lesson program – 10 hours of instruction to be used May-July
- High School Academy – Tuesday 6-7
- High School Academy – Wednesday 5-6
- Tournament & Point Series (open to students enrolled in an academy or individual lesson program ONLY)
- Current student priority registration begins March 1
- Returning student priority registration begins March 15
- New student registration begins on April 1
Fall Academy Programs (August – October) To be determined
Training Academy (November – April) To be determined
High school academy options may change at any time. All programs remain open until full. Once classes are at capacity, we will start wait lists and notify golfers on the wait list if a position becomes available.
For more information, registration forms, pricing, availability, or to be placed on our contact list – please contact us at 815-806-7611 or firstname.lastname@example.org.