2020 Fall/Winter High School Player’s Academy
The Player’s Academy is a club-like instructional program for enrolled golfers. All students in the academy are enrolled in both small group & individual instruction. Small group instruction is limited to 8 students. One 30-minute lesson is included in our pricing each month, with options to add additional lessons at a reduced cost. Summer tournament information is provided to all academy families. Only Academy golfers are eligible to play in our June/July summer league. Reduced price lessons are available for family members of academy students while enrolled.
- Golfers entering grades 8-12 in the fall of 2020
- Curriculum designed to develop skills of students
- Registration approval necessary if not playing on a high school team. Required 15-minute skill assessment prior to registration ($25) determines eligibility for class (If assessment determines golfer is not eligible for the academy, guidance will be given to explain what is necessary before enrolling)
- 4.5 hours of instruction/month (4, 1-hr group sessions & one 30-minute individual lesson)
- Monthly individual lesson works in coordination with group sessions and does not carry forward month to month
- Additional golf ball purchase required for all classes/lessons
- Classes offered 12 months/year
- Current Schedule
- Wednesday 5:30-6:30 (Open to 8th grade golfers, & high school golfers NOT competing for their school)
- Winter Programming – Registration opens to current academy families on Monday, September 21. New student registration begins on Monday, October 5.
- Monday 5:30-6:30 (Varsity level only) Closed – at capacity
- Wednesday 5:30-6:30 Closed – at capacity
- Thursday 5:30-6:30
For registration, pricing, availability or to set up a skill evaluation, please contact us at 815-806-7611 or firstname.lastname@example.org.