High School Academy
The High School Academy (HSA) is a small, club-like instructional program for enrolled golfers that operates 12 months/year. All students in the academy are enrolled in both small group & individual instruction. Small groups meet for one-hour weekly, four times/month. Group instruction is limited to 8 students per class. Additionally, one 30-minute individual lesson is included in the monthly fees.
Our high school academy is currently at capacity. We maintain wait lists and will contact the next person in line if/when a position becomes available.
- Golfers entering grades 9-12 in the fall of 2021 (8th grade students currently enrolled in MSA may be moved up to HSA while still in middle school)
- Curriculum designed to develop overall golf skills of students including, but not limited to: routine, flighting the ball, speed training, short game, putting, competing, shot-making, mental game, rules, etiquette, on-course strategies, tournament schedule planning, etc. Technology will be used in conjunction with individual lessons.
- Summer tournament options and general information provided
- All classes/lessons require additional golf ball purchase
- Skill assessment to determine eligibility is required for any golfer not on a high school golf team. (regular lesson rates will apply) Skill assessments can be scheduled at any time prior to joining the waiting list.
- HSA is not a learn to golf program, prior instruction/experience required.
For information on HSA pricing, availability, wait lists, or to set up a skill assessment lesson to determine eligibility – please contact us at 815-806-7611 or email@example.com.